Policies & Fees
All ceremonies are highly personalized. As your Celebrant and Officiant, you can be assured that apart from co-creating a meaningful and special ceremony you will also be coached through any of the small and large details of the day; that other vendors such as Musicians, DJ's, Photographers, Videographer's, Site Coordinator's, etc. will be fully informed and receive an outline of the ceremony for their planning purposes, and that on the day of your event I will deliver your ceremony with warmth, humor, passion and grace.
As a your full service Officiant/Celebrant, my fee's reflect the total amount of time I spend with you, your family and creating your ceremony. They are all inclusive (meetings, rehearsal's, reasonable travel, consultation and coordination and a keepsake copy of your ceremony). If your ceremony is located beyond a "reasonable" travel area, other fee's may apply.
- Wedding & Renewal of Vows Ceremonies $850 – $1200.
- Baby Blessing & Naming Ceremonies $500 - $700.
- Funerals & Memorials $700-$900.
For most ceremonies, a non-refundable deposit of 50%, is usually required to hold your date and time. The remaining balance is due 90 days prior to the ceremony and/or event. A letter of agreement outlining specific policies and responsibilities will be provided.
Memorial and Funeral services are paid in full upon the initial consultation.
Healing and Relationship Coaching Policies
- Healing and coaching sessions $90.00 per hour, discounts for students and packages are available.
- Relationship Coaching and Marriage/Partnership Visioning Sessions are often packaged with celebrant services. For those seeking these services only, please call to discuss your individual needs.
Disclaimer: Please note that LisaAnn DuKaten and Sacred Spirit Sanctuary does not diagnose conditions, perform medical treatments, prescribe medication or interfere with the treatment of licensed medical professionals. It is recommended that you see a licensed physician or a licensed healthcare professional for any psychological ailment or condition you may have.